Friday, September 23, 2011

Should I trade in my more expensive mercedes for a less expensive BMW?

Should I trade in my 2002 c240 with 75000 miles for a 2001 BMW 325Ci Coupe with 92000 miles (sport premium package) ? Or should I sell my car then buy the BMW?


I know my car is worth at least 14-15K$ and it has warranty. The BMW is listed for 12500$ and it says (brand new tires and free warranty to buyer).


And if I do trade in, would the dealer pay me the difference?|||im not sure the dealer will pay you the differnce, you might be better off looking for a bmw thats a little more expensive with less miles and just trading in ur mercedes and paying the little difference so u wont have to deal with the selling process.


http://www.goldenstatecars.com/|||Yes because bmw is better than mercedes|||dealers try to give you back no money or as less as possible.


try to sell it and then buy one of a lot or from an individual seller. when u have cash and wanna buy a car everybody comes down on their price but if u wanna finance or trade the never give you room for bargenning.

No comments:

Post a Comment