Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where can I find cheap car insurance for my BMW 7 Series car?

Hi. I just bought a BMW 135i Convertible. Where can I find cheap car insurance for this car? I've checked the major ones like Geico but the quotes they list out are pretty expensive in my opinion.|||HUGE difference between a 7 series and a 1 series. Why didn't you just spend a couple thousand more and get the 3 series? The 3 series always gets great reviews. The 7 series has had mechanical problems for years.





Anyway, how do you buy a BMW and go cheap on insurance? They aren't cheap cars. USAA has the best rates and service, period. If you can't get it (it's an exclusive company) then I would check out Progressive. Shop around. Most places will give you free quotes.|||There is no magic site that has "cheap" auto insurance. simply do what we all have to do. Get several quotes and choose the best one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment