Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What can I use to clean a BMW interior?

Hello everyone, just wanted to ask if anyone knows the best way to clean the cream cloth interior of a BMW? I have in the past used interior shampoo but it just looks a bit mucky at the moment,Thank you!|||Hi ME, I have cream cloth seats too and I also have this problem. I find that my seats suffer badly with "water stains" from opening and closing the doors. I have tried conventional cloth seat cleaners and these are ok, but not great. I took mine to a professional car valet and asked for an interior clean. It worked great and the seats looking as good as new. I know that valets can be expensive, but have one twice a year and your car will look great for it. Don't forget that by doing this you are keeping up the resale value of your car - So think of it as an investment! Good Luck and let me know how you get on.....|||A product called "tuff stuff" is by far and away the best stuff you can get. I use it on all my personal vehicles and on all the vehicles at my shop. IT comes in a yellow and red can and is usually about $3 per can. Works on cloth, vinyl and leather. Great stuff|||BMW Original Car Cleanig Products. Kind of cheap|||the best thing is the foam you buy to clean tyres - brings the cloth up like new|||spermicide

No comments:

Post a Comment