Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the "best looking" color combination for a 04 or 05 bmw 325i with the sports package?

I'm looking to buy a used 04 or 05 BMW 325i with the sports and premium package. I found quite a few. The only issue is the color combination. I like the silver with gray leather or the alpine white with gray leather. I also really like the gray with tan or black leather. My dad says the gray is a "dull" color. I wanted to hear what others thought. I don't think the 325i from 04 or 05 looks good in black because the car has black trim. Let me know what you think. Keep in mind this car will have the sports package so it looks a lot meaner than the standard 325i





Thanks!|||My Bimmer is silver with grey leather. It looks really nice and silver is so easy to keep clean. White and black both look dirty 5 minutes after you wash it, but some people aren't bothered by that. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist. If you do opt for a darker color like black, navy blue, dark green, burgundy, etc., go for a beige or light grey leather. Avoid black leather with dark colors just because the interior would get so hot in warm weather. I, personally, think white looks better with grey leather than it does with tan, but that's just my opinion. The only colors that I think go with black leather are bright red, silver, and grey. I do agree with your father though, grey is too bland for an exciting car like the 3series.


My favorite 3 combinations are as follows:


Red with black.


Silver with grey.


Dark blue with beige. (Many car enthusiasts and BMW fans say that Bimmers look best in blue.)|||Just so that you know this is an option, You can purchase with the exterior color you love, and have a custom DIY Leather re-coloring system created for the leather. There is a Lamborgini driving around Hawaii with the exact same Metallic Orange color done to the leather as the exterior because I custom created one-off leather for him to have re-upholstered- since then we have created products that allow you to retain the original leather and simply recolor it to any tone you want. You can see some testimonials of the furniture version of this process at http://www.diyleathersolutions.com/testi…





I hope you dont mind me butting in in your discussion- but I thought you might like to know that you could not pass up a car that is everything you want with low miles etc, just because the leather isnt the color you want.


Regards


David|||The Grey leather is not a very good choice, over the years, it starts to fade and wears more easily than tan or black. In my opinion, I would go for the Brown Leather that it can come with. It is the only leather that actually smells like leather and looks cool. If I had to choose any color available, I would go for Oxford Green with the brown leather. When I got one in 2003, I was plain and decided to get silver with black leather.If you want to make an investment in the future, go for silver because it may increase your resale value by a couple thousand dollars.|||I think any combination with tan leather look very nice, the leather looks somehow "classier".


We have a alpine white/ black leather 540 and it looks good.


I think your Dad is right and the gray car is dull. Silver I don't like either, there are just too many silver cars.





Black with tan would look very nice and sporty.


Black on black is very "manly". But the leather needs more mantainence I have experienced. Tan looks fresh and new more time...


good luck and have fun shopping.|||I think dark blue with tan interiors is very nice.


Also Black on black is cool.


Do not opt for the gray one!! what a boring color for such a nice car...your Dad is right.





White on black is also sporty and neutral enough.


No red please!!!!


The only red cars meant to be red are Ferraris. all else is hideous.


have fun|||my absolute favourtive its the red with black leather. Black on tan looks sharp too. Your father is right, grey is dull "/

No comments:

Post a Comment