Friday, September 23, 2011

Is it possible to work at like a BMW dealership or something related with BMW?

Ok, I'm 17 years old, and I was wondering if I could like work at BMW, like do ANYTHING they could give me cause of my age. Does anyone know? Thanks!|||You could try your local dealer, but you would probably not have too many job opportunities until you at least have a high school diploma, which I'm sure you don't have yet - and any good job would require a degree and/or relevant experience. Maybe the dealer will have a job cleaning up in the service department, which perhaps could lead into an oil change guy, or something like that.





I also recommend you work on your English, start by not misusing the word "like" (which you did twice), and also using the word "cause" when "because" is what you meant. It won't serve you well if you have an interview and you say "Like, I'd really like a job cause I need like, money"|||Well sure you can. People work that. Go in and ask for a job sweeping up or doing anything they ask. Wash cars, take out trash, whatever. Make sure your enthusiasm shows and be persistent, but not a pest. If they say no, or not now, or you're too young, be persistent. Call the same person every 4 to 6 weeks and ask again. Mail a letter, not an email. DON'T CALL OR CONTACT THEM MORE THAN THIS! You'll be a pest. Also, apply at more than one dealership.|||yea, in college for internships with them, go to career opportunities on the BMW site, maybe you can find something there to do in the future.|||go apply???

No comments:

Post a Comment