Friday, September 23, 2011

What is still covered by the BMW warranty after 50000 miles if I did not extend it?

I have 2007 BMW 335i coupe with 51XXX miles. I got a message on my screen saying: engine malfunction reduced power, I just want to know if I still cover for that.|||Some emission is still cover by law in the US, up to 8 year/80,000 miles





http://www.epa.gov/oms/consumer/warr95fs…





You have to get an obd scan and see what's wrong and it's related parts. If it's the fuel pump, BMW has extended it to 10 years/ 120,000 miles.|||My argument is that if BMW is selling "the ultimate driving machine", ... Still did not work. This cost a towing fee of $200 also, the vehicle had been in ... Well, I take it in and turns out the warranty was up two days after I bought it. ..... BMW overs covered maintenance to 50000 miles. At 48245, my BMW panel|||thats basically BMW's check engine light, however they might goodwill it if you complain alot lol|||Hi this is due to something beyond the warranty so you will have to pay for the repair.|||nothing your warranty is up

No comments:

Post a Comment