Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where can I get speakers for a BMW 318i Convertible?

I have a 1997 BMW convertible that needs all of the speakers replaced. The rear speakers are components that have a tweeter and a 5 1/4" woofer. I believe that the front speakers are the same. I need to know where I can get replacement components or whether or not I can replace them with aftermarket speakers. Any help and links would be appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.|||Hi





If you want standard fitting speakers that don't require any modification and will look and fit just like the originals, you have two choices:





1) BMW





2) Kenwood





The Kenwood ones are the best, they are an exact fit and can be sources from any car stereo retailer or Auto accessory store.





I live in the UK and the Kenwood site here shows exactly what you need:





http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/tec…


and


http://images.kenwood.eu/files/images/pr…





The ones you need (are the KFC-C1339ie, KFC-1361C and/or KFC-1351C)





Whilst it only lists the 4 Door and Compact, I believe that they also fit the soft-top but it's worth checking.





I hope this helps,





Andy|||at the speaker store

No comments:

Post a Comment