Sunday, September 11, 2011

I have a 1989 325i BMW and I want to make it go faster. How would I do so?

I own a BMW 325i, made in 1989, and I want to make it go faster. The problem is that I know very little about cars. I know I'm going to need a manual transmission but that's all I know at the moment. If I could acquire a list of potential parts that would improve the performance of the car it would be much appreciated. Thank you.|||You can also start with some simple upgrades by installing parts like high performance hose's, air filters, fuel filters, and exhaust. You'll actually gain some horse power by these simple do it yourself upgrades.|||cold air intake and cat back exhaust,but if you have a lot of miles on it you could blow it up ! good luck|||high performance hose's DO NOT WORK THERE JUST FOR LOOKS if u have hella money you can drop 3000 to 5000 in a turbo and will gave u a lot off horse power and if dont have that much money u can buy a coldair intake .throttle body.headers .muffler. chiped. there a lot off parts you can do

No comments:

Post a Comment